Our firms offers a variety of services to privately-owned businesses and individuals, and specialize in business development, tax, financial and estate planning, audit and accounting.
We believe that our unique abilities and experience add tremendous value for our clients in each area of practice. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and believe our success is a result of your success.
Our firm is committed to providing close, personal attention to clients. We take pride in assuring that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
· Erwin Hardison, Jr. (1918-1996), created Erwin Hardison & Co., P.C. in 1965 and has maintained its original location.
· In 2010, Erwin Hardison & Co. changed its name to Hardison, Englert, Rader & Co., P.C. to reflect the addition of partners Stephen Englert and Randy Rader, and partial retirement of Erwin 'Buddy' Hardison III.
· The firm has five employees on staff.
· As of 2012, Hardison, Englert, Rader & Co. serves more than 400 clients throughout the Nashville area and Internet base.
· Some of HERCo's clients include organizations in the healthcare, entertainment, printing, real estate and manufacturing industries.